CONFIRMED: New version 6.10 has arrived! (Please post your observations here)

new software

my input button on my remote seems to be active now.(any use for this?)and allows me too block out locals i do not want. scanning added more channels than i expected..kewl?

I am in 757 and haven't been targeted yet. although I looked about 11pm last night. Maybe the east coast will be hit tonight.

Picture of Screen for Installation Wizard

see picture of Screen

Attachments

• 17194499202_235.jpg
    17194499202_235.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 333
calikarim said:
see picture of Screen

THANKS for posting the new screen.

I didn't get the download yet, but it very encouraging to hear that other are and that it actually exist.

The new screen you posted reinforces that they're putting more thought into it.

Thanks again.

Pic Scanning for Channels OTA

sorry pic quality bad used my cell phone camera and transferred to computer via email..

Attachments

• voom scanning.jpg
    voom scanning.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 301
Scott Greczkowski said:
Mine has the Satellite in Green plus an orange : in th emiddle of the Display.

However when I turn my TV on all's that I see is a pink screen.

What should I do?

Scott, sounds like you got the "Chic Flick" version of the software!

I have two STB's. One got the new software last night and the other one is not even targetted. What does that mean ? Do they break up accounts as far as software upgrades ? How come one got the software and the other did not ?

Thanks

Im away all week this week....cant wait to see the new software in action!!!!

Mission Accomplished: Software has arrived!!!

Hey guys I just wanted to let you know that the new software was downloaded to my box last night. I already did my OTA scanning, works perfect, at least thats what it seems like since I picked up about 6 new channels including ABC news now.

Here are the new numbers:

Current Software: V00.01.10
HAL version: 00.06.10
Middleware version: 00.01.38
Guide Version: 01.98.08

What are we going to complain about now? :) Do you have to scan for all channels or can you put in a single channel and try turning antenna to receive it. That is how I picked up WCBS from NYC on samsung receiver. It didn't get picked up on the scan so I entered channel number 56 and turned rotor and it popped in. Hope to do same thing with Voom receiver.

Not sure if this means anything, but whenever I turn on my STB's all say:

"Hours since last standby - 0hr " when they have been off all night. What does that mean?

Are they not going into standy when I hit the SAT button on remote?

All boxes (3) currently at 5.68 and I want upgrade. :)

I only checked the box in my bedroom this morning, but it wasn't on there yet. I'm just happy it's finally happening. By the end of the week, I should finally have my OTA scanning. I can't wait to see if I can pick up some of the channels that aren't in my DMA, and finally be able to pick up the ABC/PBS Sub-Channels in my area!!