DISH Drops AMC Networks (AMC Back on DISH channel 131)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Correct. No Prime necessary.

True but she actually told me I needed to sign up with prime
I might have heard her incorrecty and it just was with amazon.
I told her i was on a trial actually with prime but it ends this week

Might call back to see if I can still get one afterall

thanks

thechaz05 said:
Got my roku, it is a remanufactured 2 xd. Hope this clears things up. Now to see if I will get my hdmi cable. Cheers

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app

Update. Spoke with loyalty again and they advised no hdmi cable ordered so they are sending one. Not sure why everything it's getting messed up but at least I got my roku. :)

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app

called back and it's on the way Friday or Monday via UPS
My guess is Monday but thanks for the heads up on that amazon deal as he gave me 3 dollars to cover the premiere episode to purchase.

I know she said prime but it's all correct now ;)

Mike_H said:
I haven't found any of the popular AMC shows available on Amazon prime as part of the yearly fee. You will have to rent each episode.

Correct, thats why they are also giving us credits, to offset the cost of the rental

I got 2 more offers Cinemax for a penny for a year and 10 dollars off my bill for a year also. They called me a did a survey. They said the Roku coming from a 3rd party that's why you don't see it on My Shipments.

Chris

So I got them on the online chat and they frickin offered me free SPORTS for a month!

Are they retarded or what? Sports????? You got to be kidding me!

I told them that was NOT acceptable at all by any means and they offered me Cinemax for one penny a month for 12 months.

I told them that wasn't acceptable either so they just told me they were sorry that was the best they could do for me. End of conversation.

Scr*w you Dish... :mad: :rant::mad: :rant::mad: :rant::mad: :rant::mad: :rant::mad: :rant::mad: :rant::mad: :rant::mad: :rant::mad: :rant::mad: :rant::mad: :rant::mad: :rant:

I will not watch shows on a frickin little PC screen where it's uncomfortable and the frickin internet buffers and pauses constantly!!

ummm....didnt you bitch when you first got Dish because you couldnt control the volume for it on your PC monitor?
hmmmmmm...........

So I got them on the online chat and they frickin offered me free SPORTS for a month!

I told them that was NOT acceptable at all by any means and they offered me Cinemax for one penny a month for 12 months.

I told them that wasn't acceptable either so they just told me they were sorry that was the best they could do for me. End of conversation.

Scr*w you Dish... :mad: :rant::mad: :rant::mad: :rant::mad: :rant::mad: :rant::mad: :rant::mad: :rant::mad: :rant::mad: :rant::mad: :rant::mad: :rant::mad: :rant::mad: :rant:

I called them and they offered to waive all monthly fees for a year and I told them that wasn't acceptable and demanded to talk to charlie and they gave me directv's number and hung up.

I'd like to hear your exchange via audio tape. I guessed your inquiry would end similarly.

I called them and they offered to waive all monthly fees for a year and I told them that wasn't acceptable and demanded to talk to charlie and they gave me directv's number and hung up.

:D

I called them and they offered to waive all monthly fees for a year and I told them that wasn't acceptable and demanded to talk to charlie
picardicon.gif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)