DISH Drops AMC Networks (AMC Back on DISH channel 131)

Google? What do you mean? It's a zap2it url. Or are you just saying that Google does that too?

No idea if Kab is using google as his web search but,to answer your question yes sometimes google does that.Try searching for a random image and just copying the url and you will get half a page full.

Yeah... no opinion needed. Just read the thread. If you want to be sceptical try clicking a link on occasion, I get the attack every opposing viewpoint and defend DISH at every turn, but jesus. From the press release itself: Source: Nielsen Media Research, L+SD. Program premieres and encores, excluding sports. Go back and read it if you want more of a breakdown.

So no, Nielsen isn't including streaming numbers, or Amazon/etc numbers. The broadcast set records even by not being on Dish, and not even considering all of the streaming options.

Yeah... no opinion needed. Just read the thread. If you want to be sceptical try clicking a link on occasion, I get the attack every opposing viewpoint and defend DISH at every turn, but jesus. From the press release itself: Source: Nielsen Media Research, L+SD. Program premieres and encores, excluding sports. Go back and read it if you want more of a breakdown.

So no, Nielsen isn't including streaming numbers, or Amazon/etc numbers. The broadcast set records even by not being on Dish, and not even considering all of the streaming options.
My bad for not having the gumption to read the link. FTR, I'm neutral on this matter, and don't care about AMC's viewership, good or bad. My question "A source for your statement would be helpful, or is this your opinion?" was just that...a question, not skepticism.

Database and computer programming is mine, which gives me a greater appreciation for the importance of proper spelling and syntax. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)