DISH Drops AMC Networks (AMC Back on DISH channel 131)

It finally happened; the phone rang, it was dish, and when I answered someone was actually there. :D I have gotten the call about 7-8 times before and it was just dead air. Anyway, it was the courtesy call about the roku. (Got mine sent to me the day AMC went dark) The nice woman asked about the ease of setup and then asked what shows I was using it for. I mentioned TWD and she immediately said she would give me a 35 dollar credit to help out with that. It's nice to get something like that without even asking or calling to complain about it. Of course this call came the day after my Autopay took my payment, but that just means next month will be less. :p

It finally happened; the phone rang, it was dish, and when I answered someone was actually there. :D I have gotten the call about 7-8 times before and it was just dead air. Anyway, it was the courtesy call about the roku. (Got mine sent to me the day AMC went dark) The nice woman asked about the ease of setup and then asked what shows I was using it for. I mentioned TWD and she immediately said she would give me a 35 dollar credit to help out with that. It's nice to get something like that without even asking or calling to complain about it. Of course this call came the day after my Autopay took my payment, but that just means next month will be less. :p

Not too shabby at all.

Not too shabby at all.

Nope, she also gave me 3 ppv certificates because I showed 3 expired and the website has taken away expiration dates even though they do expire after 3 months. I would say that dish has gone above and beyond what I would expect from a channel takedown. That being said, most of what I got was offered to me and not demanded by me so I hope there is no negative impact for my account in the future.

Nope, she also gave me 3 ppv certificates because I showed 3 expired and the website has taken away expiration dates even though they do expire after 3 months. I would say that dish has gone above and beyond what I would expect from a channel takedown. That being said, most of what I got was offered to me and not demanded by me so I hope there is no negative impact for my account in the future.

I wouldn't think so,it sounds to me like Dish values you as a customer.

If you have not called yet to get your free money from dish i would call soon in case they reach a deal over the weekend

......... i would call soon in case they reach a deal over the weekend

!rolling.gif

Teehar said:
I wouldn't think so,it sounds to me like Dish values you as a customer.

Yeah, I don't really think these offers would negatively effect a customers account. I have heard talk of it, but I tend to believe other factors were at play in those cases.

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app

i said this in the Dish Vs. Voom thread, so i'll post it here too as a quote on here since it's my opinion on the possblie settlement rumor story from Variety.com

i hope this settlement thing is true, maybe we can see the AMC Networks owned channels and maybe the MSG owned networks return to Dish's lineup. Walking Dead, Breaking Bad and Mad Men fans maybe be happy with Dish Again if this settlement is true and Dish signs a new long term deal to bring the AMC Networks back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)