DISH Drops AMC Networks (AMC Back on DISH channel 131)

Go to the main page, then hit browse...then select TV from the pull down which starts with Movies/TV. I had the same problem...looks like they will only sell by the entire season, not per episode like Amazon. Not overly impressed.

I called today to switch to Direct so my wife could watch walking dead and was happy with the dish counter offer: roku, 10/mo discount for a year, and 3 months of all premium and multisport to match the direct offer. With that discount dish comes in at the same 2 yr price as DTV and DTV gets way more expensive after that. Wife gets her show commercial free with roku. I still want bein sport hd, though.

I called Dish today about TWD and they gave me another $35 credit for my Roku box (Just like with Breaking Bad). CSR also gave me my multi-sports pack for half price for the next 6 months. I don't want to switch because I love my hopper, and Dish is making it easy to stay.

Actually, I meant did hardhead get another free roku.

I would prefer by the episode as amazon does.Too bad vudu only offers by the season.There is just the faintest of pulses that AMC will return to Dish.:deal:

I spent about 10 minutes browsing through their cover art selection before starting to get a headache. Just gimme a gawddamn list already and I could have been done with it already. :mad:

I spent about 10 minutes browsing through their cover art selection before starting to get a headache. Just Ygimme a gawddamn list already and I could have been done with it already. :mad:
"No Vudo for You!!!" (or me). ;)

They do sell them per episode, the only reason they do not have them up yet is they have not aired yet, go to Season 2 for example, and you will see they sell them per episode for Walking Dead and every other TV show they have.

Checking the Vudu prices, in most cases it's cheaper to just buy the DVDs/BRDs. Now that's truly on-demand access.

They do sell them per episode, the only reason they do not have them up yet is they have not aired yet, go to Season 2 for example, and you will see they sell them per episode for Walking Dead and every other TV show they have.
You have to select an episode to get the price.

the mack said:
me thinks this thread is played out with it's almost 3600 replies.......

Nope.

Someone from dish called me today and asked me if I liked my roku or had any concerns with how it works. I told him I liked it but I wasn't happy that I was going to have to buy the walking dead from amazon starting this weekend. He offered me a $35 credit to offset the cost. Just something for my fellow walking dead fans to think about.

This may be already out here somewhere, if it is ...Sorry. AMC will have a Live stream of the premiere this Sunday, You go over and "verify" your with dish at their Walking Dead website, get a email to verify and away you go! They state its a one time deal just for this Sunday, which makes since.

Nope.

Someone from dish called me today and asked me if I liked my roku or had any concerns with how it works. I told him I liked it but I wasn't happy that I was going to have to buy the walking dead from amazon starting this weekend. He offered me a $35 credit to offset the cost. Just something for my fellow walking dead fans to think about.

I already have credits for Breaking Bad and Hell on Wheels. Has anyone tried getting credit for a third time with the Walking Dead?
Perhaps I'll get another post card from Dish offering a viewing 'alternative'.

I already have credits for Breaking Bad and Hell on Wheels. Has anyone tried getting credit for a third time with the Walking Dead?
Perhaps I'll get another post card from Dish offering a viewing 'alternative'.

When I got my "Walking Dead" credit, the guy said to call back before "Mad Men" starts to get a credit on that (assuming AMC is NOT back by then).

I was hoping some miracle would occur before TWD premiers this Sunday but finally came to the realization I'd have to switch to Direct if I wanted to watch it. Lousy internet (1.5 Mbps DSL) and no cable runs here. Imagine my despair when I learned Direct doesn't carry Grand Junction CO locals. Now I'm stuck with Dish and won't get to watch my favorite show unless it's at a really low resolution. The universe hates me, clearly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)