DISH Drops AMC Networks (AMC Back on DISH channel 131)

Those of your stirring this all up again at the eleventh hour are the ones acting like children.

It's the premier night for the "Walking Dead" and AMC's promised live stream isn't working. That's why people are "stirring things up at the eleventh hour" as you say..

I'd guess either AMC is having problems, or they forgot to mention to people they wouldn't stream before 9 Central time. Everybody figured it would stream in tandem with the actual broadcast at 9 Eastern time

Logged in later and it was working,all ya have to do is rewind ie start from the beginning,even got to skip the ads lol.

That was definitely a huge gaffe by AMC tonight!Don't see how anyone could blame Dish for AMC's ineptitude.

whats the best way to watch walking dead on the tv? do i have to wait for season to end to get it on netflix?
Yes you would via netflix.Amazon,itunes,and Vudu offer episodes the next day,or you can do the season pass.

Whiteyguy said:
whats season pass ?

For iTunes season pass it would be 42.99 for 16 episodes. Otherwise it is 16x2.99=47.84, it saves you about $5 for the season pass. This is for the HD version by the way.

Sent from my Phone using SatelliteGuys

whatchel1 said:
I just looked and don't see them. Are they deleting them as fast as they are being posted?

There are quite a few. Here is one that made me laugh!

image-2573514822.jpg

Sent from my Phone using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts