DISH Drops AMC Networks (AMC Back on DISH channel 131)

IDK, I'd think a settlement offer including a long-term agreement is completely possible. The question is, will a settlement of that sort be in time to get AMC back before the 3rd TWD episode?

If they sign a settlement, I bet that AMC would be on that day. Every day that Dish carries AMC is $$ to AMC. There would not be a delay.

Ok, it's been said before, but I just looked at the AMC website and I'm no longer seeing the "Not Available on Dish" thing on the Walking Dead page. Also the www.keepamcnetworks.com/ website is now pointing at the AMC Network's homepage with no mention of dropping Dish.
I know the "Not Available" tag seems to go in and out, but noe AMC's Drop Dish page is gone too. Good sign, or am I blind?

Ok, it's been said before, but I just looked at the AMC website and I'm no longer seeing the "Not Available on Dish" thing on the Walking Dead page. Also the www.keepamcnetworks.com/ website is now pointing at the AMC Network's homepage with no mention of dropping Dish.
I know the "Not Available" tag seems to go in and out, but noe AMC's Drop Dish page is gone too. Good sign, or am I blind?
Same thing here it has disappeared :)

and also amc has been giving links for people to switch from dish on facebook and they are all dead links today

Something is definitely happening. However, there would have to be up-link changes before it (they) would be back on, so I'm guessing mid-late this week.

KAB said:
Something is definitely going. However, there would have to be up-link changes before it (they) would be back on.

Maybe part of the settlement, Dish probably requested all negative advertisement to cease. AMC's Facebook and homepage have been scrubbed clean. I couldn't find a pic with the not on dish added anywhere. Maybe we will have a surprise later today!

Sent from my Phone using SatelliteGuys

I have thought of this and am pretty close on doing just that. My problem is my wife wants and likes to watch the local news and I sometimes have a few sports that I would like(Pac 12 football games - reason I want Dish) and isn't on streaming services. There isn't even 8 shows that I have to watch each year. Maybe 4-5 at most that I have to watch with maybe 3-4 more that I could watch if I'm in the mood.

If cable is available in your area, there is a little known tier that all cable companies are required to carry. It's called super basic or lifeline. Carries you locals and a few other channels. Usually runs $15/mo or less. That may be an option.

Well, I think it is reasonable to assume that a settlement has been reached, which includes the return of AMC on Dish Network. Sure, I guess there is a small chance they've taken down the 'Not on Dish' mantra during settlement discussions, but it's more possible than not that we'll hear an agreement has been reached sometime tomorrow. We shall see. :)

Very intresting to see that it's not on the AMC website any more (not do dish) may be an intresting week

Something is definitely happening. However, there would have to be up-link changes before it (they) would be back on, so I'm guessing mid-late this week.

If they really are getting close they probably are already getting the uplink ready... Perhaps some of their "test" channels have been quietly converted.

But, I do not expect anything would happen until at least the judge approves.

Sounds positive!Would love to see TWD on Dish tonight on a 1hr delay of course.;) Instead of having to wait till tomorrow.Dish may wait till Wed.normal uplink day and then do as they did with the FX shows and have a mini marathon on channel 101/102.

Sounds positive!Would love to see TWD on Dish tonight on a 1hr delay of course.;) Instead of having to wait till tomorrow.Dish may wait till Wed.normal uplink day and then do as they did with the FX shows and have a mini marathon on channel 101/102.
yeah. but, it would be nice to have it back today. if amc comes back i have a feeling that we may not get all of the amc networks back.

Out of curiosity I played episode 1 TWD on demand and scrolled through to the end not one not available on dish plug to be found.