Final Conversion Instructions for all models at 4DTV Online

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Channel X4-216 is "Style"? My screen shows "Clean House".

Yes I noticed X4-216 is 'Clean House' as well & yes that's the channel you want for the conversion.

Thanks. Time to do "the deed".

I had to re-sub to SyFy after doing the conversion. I selected the IPG also but nothing is coming up on guide info. I guess I'll try a soft/power reset at the next commercial break.

Kind of strange that Linux Firefox on one of my PC's gets a WebSAMS error message that I'm not using IE while Linux Firefox works fine from one of my other PC's. They're both the same version running on the same version of Mandriva.

Last edited:
The soft reset still won't bring up info on the IPG and the IPG doesn't show any attempt to load program info. Anyone else having this trouble? I guess I could call the programming center to see what the deal is. Maybe I have to subscribe to a certain number of packages to get the guide?

i purged my 905,920,922 of the 4096 emm today. all boxes kept their tiles and all boxes can reciever the h2h_guide data. i shoulda kept one box with the 4096 emm as i cant get nfl net @ gb anymore. what a simple procedure.

crackt out,.

Having some issues with this, i don't have a channel 216 under X4, I have a 213 then it jumps up to 251. Any ideas?

You can use W5/216
I used a 922 receiver and found that after I did the workaround procedure even the FP & ZK channels would not come in on other satellites unless you unplugged the receiver. also you will lose all channels on other satellites with the 'U' service id.

I am still unsure if you need to be on W5 216 or X4 216 for this conversion. I have subscriptions to W5 programming already which still work and have not tried to map in X4 yet. If I need to be on X4 ( I do know they are the same satellite) how do I program it in?
Thanks.
Michael

The soft reset still won't bring up info on the IPG and the IPG doesn't show any attempt to load program info. Anyone else having this trouble? I guess I could call the programming center to see what the deal is. Maybe I have to subscribe to a certain number of packages to get the guide?

I'm having same problem. I've repeated the final 4 step procedure several times including unplugging. I get most but not all of my subscription channels BUT NO GUIDE!!!
Option 67781 on my DSR-922 shows EMM 4160 as it should and it retains it after unplugging.

I checked before going to work this morning and the IPG showed up with program info.

I had to reset my guide by Options - 6 - 0 - 5 arrow over to Diag F hit Info on remote. I did that at 9:00 PM when I turned off everything at 12:00 AM still had no guide or program info. This AM all was there, guide and program info..

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts