New to the Fta world

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Actually I'd say that doesn't look bad at all......
20180331_105028.jpg

You know...... I would say this doesn't look.. ... HALF bad...... :DView attachment 132183

Nice job cleaning it. I had some mold growing on a couple wire mesh dishes, and I sprayed some Clorox full strength on them, and it killed the mold, and it blew right off with the garden hose. I have a HVLP paint gun in the building and I have plans to paint my dishes this summer. I have one grey and four black dishes that need painted. :)

Looks like a fine dish and installation! I like the building being just behind the dish too, helps with the north winds. If you are going to paint the dish though make sure it's a non-reflective/flat style paint! I painted my 10 footer to match the evergreen trees behind it; now it's almost invisible from the air or nearest public road. The ASC1s work great, mine have been trouble-free (except one that took a lightning hit, @Ti sent me all I needed to get it up and running again, awesome product support!).

Nice job cleaning it. I had some mold growing on a couple wire mesh dishes, and I sprayed some Clorox full strength on them, and it killed the mold, and it blew right off with the garden hose. I have a HVLP paint gun in the building and I have plans to paint my dishes this summer. I have one grey and four black dishes that need painted. :)

I was honestly thinking about painting it like pac man... And the lnb cover to look like a ghost :biggrin

Reactions: Cham
20180403_220849.jpg
So I was looking at the lnb portion of it and noticed that it has a Chaparral feed horn.. Would this be something worth trying to make work or do you think It should be replaced?

Also I am open to suggestions for the receiver...

Doesn't need to have everything on the moon, but I do need to change satellites(obviously).

Ohhh, yeah I'm about as west as you can get I can drive a few minutes and be on the lake
Same way I am here in NC. I am on the far far western tip. I can drive a few minutes West and be in TN or a few minutes South and be in GA. :D

Alright guys... My linear actuator seems stuck :/ I hear internal movement then it binds and over currents...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)