NFL Sunday Ticket 2013

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Called in and got Sunday ticket max for half price $150 (originally $300) and a 1 time $50 credit. Total cost this season $100. Spent about 45 minutes on the phone.

August marks the 1 year mark in a 2 year contract.

I have called twice. I got 20 dollars off for a year which is nice, but no progress at all on ST. My second call occurred about 30 minutes ago. Lauren informed me that "[they] just cannot give away ST to people". ST offer was 6 payments of $37 both times. Afraid I am going to have to pay this year folks.

Ill say it has to do with entertainment, and most of the promo has to do with new subs, The full details were fwd'd to mods and neither were posted, so If nothing shows up tomorrow Ill start a new thread. The promo is entitled THE BEST OFFER EVER.

"Starting August 1, 2013, the BEST OFFER EVER will give DTV customers NFL Sunday Ticket"

That's all the information Im willing to give right now. We've only had the information since the 29th, so we didnt get much more information.

NEW SUBS wait till tomorrow to sign up.

Ill say it has to do with entertainment, and most of the promo has to do with new subs, The full details were fwd'd to mods and neither were posted, so If nothing shows up tomorrow Ill start a new thread. The promo is entitled THE BEST OFFER EVER.

"Starting August 1, 2013, the BEST OFFER EVER will give DTV customers NFL Sunday Ticket"

That's all the information Im willing to give right now. We've only had the information since the 29th, so we didnt get much more information.

NEW SUBS wait till tomorrow to sign up.

Maybe let us know in The Pub then ?

From what I saw it is an additional $5 discount and free ST with packages as low as entertainment. Pretty close to the previous deal.
Again new customer signups only.

Just completed my annual ST call (2 "cancels" at the auto-menu's). I didn't verify that I reached Retentions but I had to have, considering what they gave me.

Background:

- Non-SWM SL5 install since '08, with 1 HR23 and 1 H22
- DTV customer since '99, good standing. Autopay, Premium pkg.
- 1 current credit on acct prior to today's phone call; free HD for 24 mo

I received:

- Free ST Max
- $20 general monthy discount for 12 mo
- $15 general monthy discount for 15 mo
- $10 Sports Pkg discount for 6 mo
- 50% discount for the "Startz" movie channel pkg for 12 mo
- $5 discount SHO/HBO/CIN movie channel pkg for 6 mo

Free offer for a Genie upgrade. I think he said it's the HR44 but not positive about that part, could be an HR34.

This is what I got: NFL Sunday Ticket Max for $30 for 6 months, plus a $10 credit on my bill for 6 months. So I'm basically paying $20 a month for 6 months for Max.

Keep in mind I already have a slew of discounts and that I did not pressure hard as i'll be seeking another deal for NHL Center Ice in September.

Just completed my annual ST call (2 "cancels" at the auto-menu's). I didn't verify that I reached Retentions but I had to have, considering what they gave me.

Background:

- Non-SWM SL5 install since '08, with 1 HR23 and 1 H22
- DTV customer since '99, good standing. Autopay, Premium pkg.
- 1 current credit on acct prior to today's phone call; free HD for 24 mo

I received:

- Free ST Max
- $20 general monthy discount for 12 mo
- $15 general monthy discount for 15 mo
- $10 Sports Pkg discount for 6 mo
- 50% discount for the "Startz" movie channel pkg for 12 mo
- $5 discount SHO/HBO/CIN movie channel pkg for 6 mo

Free offer for a Genie upgrade. I think he said it's the HR44 but not positive about that part, could be an HR34.

Scoop,
When you called in and got Retention, how did you approach the conversation, what did you ask for ?

Scoop,
When you called in and got Retention, how did you approach the conversation, what did you ask for ?

Forgot to mention that, thanks for the reminder jog.

I began the convo asking for discounts, if any, that were available for ST. The interesting part of this is that I wasn't interested in the Max pkg since I'm not that interested in the RZ channel or the other 'net ST features.

He said that there wasn't much available in discounts with the basic ST pkg but there were deals available in the Max pkg.

The other discounts were all volunteered by the Rep, a nice guy out of Idaho.

The "Genie" offer came toward the end of the convo when we were talking about the overall technical stuff, SWM, MRV, Deca, etc.

I guess he figured that I was due an upgrade which is true since I've had my existing HD setup since '08.

I'm thinking about the Genie upgrade. Not sure yet since I'm happy with my setup now but it's a free deal so I'd be crazy to decline :D

We had a long talk, sports, etc, was a great convo. I mentioned PAC12 and he mentioned that it wasn't a big feedback issue after last season since, his words, most of the customer base was prepared to expect no PAC12 for this season.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts