Overwatch Thread

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
upload_2017-2-2_23-7-59.png

Apparently my energy can be an aspect ratio...

king3pj Here's the song I was telling you about the other night that works with the Reinhardt mode.

The actual song is Because We Can By Fatboy Slim

king3pj Here's the song I was telling you about the other night that works with the Reinhardt mode.

The actual song is Because We Can By Fatboy Slim

I see that you have had ads pop up on a few of your videos lately. How much cash are you raking in from that sweet Youtube ad revenue?

I see that you have had ads pop up on a few of your videos lately. How much cash are you raking in from that sweet Youtube ad revenue?
Probably can be best described as this:

Actually that latest video has ads because of the song, as does my recent Vampire video.

I don't think they actually give you any money until you reach a certain threshold of cash (not worth paying out pennies to people)

HO
LY
SH
IT

Overwatch
Is
Getting
A
Custom
Game
Browser

I think I speak for everyone when I say...

Oh, and apparently Capture the Cock is becoming a permanent game mode for some reason.

This is cool. If nothing else it will be cool to be able to search for specific brawl modes. I can't say I have any desire to ever play their version of CTF again though.

One of the definitive ways to end a match. Just to give some context, we were playing Total Mayhem, where everyone gets double health and their special abilities are available more often. We were in overtime for at LEAST 5 minutes, and the move I do here normally kills anyone in its path. This time though we were against a team that was half tanks, so they were able to absorb this move most of the time. I never got any kills using it, until it REALLY counted at the end.

Link here (Behind link because title has a not so nice word in it)

One of the definitive ways to end a match. Just to give some context, we were playing Total Mayhem, where everyone gets double health and their special abilities are available more often. We were in overtime for at LEAST 5 minutes, and the move I do here normally kills anyone in its path. This time though we were against a team that was half tanks, so they were able to absorb this move most of the time. I never got any kills using it, until it REALLY counted at the end.

Link here (Behind link because title has a not so nice word in it)

That one had a pop up add in it too. I'm not falling for this idea that you aren't raking in the youtube cash.

So a very popular and deadly sniper was playing and streaming a match the other day, and happened to run into someone who not only had his same name (it wasn't a coincidence) but was using an AImBot to cheat. They decided to have a showdown.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts