Overwatch Thread

upload_2017-2-2_23-7-59.png

Apparently my energy can be an aspect ratio...

king3pj Here's the song I was telling you about the other night that works with the Reinhardt mode.

The actual song is Because We Can By Fatboy Slim

king3pj Here's the song I was telling you about the other night that works with the Reinhardt mode.

The actual song is Because We Can By Fatboy Slim

I see that you have had ads pop up on a few of your videos lately. How much cash are you raking in from that sweet Youtube ad revenue?

I see that you have had ads pop up on a few of your videos lately. How much cash are you raking in from that sweet Youtube ad revenue?
Probably can be best described as this:

Actually that latest video has ads because of the song, as does my recent Vampire video.

I don't think they actually give you any money until you reach a certain threshold of cash (not worth paying out pennies to people)

HO
LY
SH
IT

Overwatch
Is
Getting
A
Custom
Game
Browser

I think I speak for everyone when I say...

Oh, and apparently Capture the Cock is becoming a permanent game mode for some reason.

This is cool. If nothing else it will be cool to be able to search for specific brawl modes. I can't say I have any desire to ever play their version of CTF again though.

One of the definitive ways to end a match. Just to give some context, we were playing Total Mayhem, where everyone gets double health and their special abilities are available more often. We were in overtime for at LEAST 5 minutes, and the move I do here normally kills anyone in its path. This time though we were against a team that was half tanks, so they were able to absorb this move most of the time. I never got any kills using it, until it REALLY counted at the end.

Link here (Behind link because title has a not so nice word in it)

One of the definitive ways to end a match. Just to give some context, we were playing Total Mayhem, where everyone gets double health and their special abilities are available more often. We were in overtime for at LEAST 5 minutes, and the move I do here normally kills anyone in its path. This time though we were against a team that was half tanks, so they were able to absorb this move most of the time. I never got any kills using it, until it REALLY counted at the end.

Link here (Behind link because title has a not so nice word in it)

That one had a pop up add in it too. I'm not falling for this idea that you aren't raking in the youtube cash.

So a very popular and deadly sniper was playing and streaming a match the other day, and happened to run into someone who not only had his same name (it wasn't a coincidence) but was using an AImBot to cheat. They decided to have a showdown.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)