Overwatch Thread

I always heard that as "I'm going for the Doornasty" Either way I knew to get out of the way.

That is amazing. That was the exact thing I have been hearing it as since the game launched. It wasn't until I looked it up today that I knew what it actually was.

I guess it makes sense because Mercy is clearly talking in another language when she uses here ultimate on the enemy team. With Zarya it just always sounded like English until the last word.

Not one of my proudest highlights.

Right after I uploaded this I noticed it got an immediate like on Twitter. Of course, when I investigated who it was....

VFc42zK.png

Overwatch's first new map has been revealed.

It looks nice. I have been ready for a new map for a while now. This will be a payload map and it looks like they were teasing a new Reinhardt skin with a mace instead of his normal hammer at the end of the video. Maybe this means they are going to start adding new skins with these updates.

Looks like Blizzard has added a new chat filter, clearly stemming from that smug ***t that king3pj and I dealt with during our last play session.

Looks like Blizzard has added a new chat filter, clearly stemming from that smug ***t that king3pj and I dealt with during our last play session.

I especially like this one.

"I'm wrestling with some insecurity issues in my life but thank you all for playing with me"

This is a good idea but hopefully it can be expanded to other troll-like phrases. The people doing it will just find something else to say once they see this.

The king3pj and I took on an entire team of Tracers. If in the right hands, such a team could be devastating. We'll see if that's what happened here.

Had an unbelievable game today. Got a 35 kill stream that culminated in this, what SHOULD have been Play of the Game. Still proud of it. I was rather annoyed afterwards though when I was basically the ONLY person who voted for me for player of the game. You'd figure 37 kills in a game would have validated some sort of praise...

So there's a wrestler in WWE named Bobby Roode who happens to have an exceptionally awesome entrance theme..

Which then led to the meme of #GloriousBomb

So of course I combined it with Overwatch to make a #GloriousBombPOTG

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts