Western Michigan at Michigan 7:05 ET GT FS DETROIT
Nebraska-Omaha at Notre Dame 7:05 ET GT CBS XXL

Sunday, March 15
Ohio State at Alaska 6:05 AT GT
Northern Michigan at Miami 7:05 ET GT
Nebraska-Omaha at Notre Dame 7:05 ET GT
Western Michigan at Michigan 7:35 ET GT

Last edited:
Looks like the Western Michigan at Michigan game on Saturday night'll be on Fox College Sports Atlantic also.
I am stuck in a Hilton here in Colorado Springs (business travel) this weekend no luck watching any of this weekends playoff action. Anyway, big win by Alaska last night and solid wins by Michigan, Notre Dame, and Miami.

the Nanooks and yes it is a polar bear

and technically they are "Alaska Fairbanks" (because there is Alaska-Anchorage too) but UAF wants to be called "Alaska" ;)

Michigan and Notre Dame have booked their trips to the Joe Louis Arena. They will be waiting on today's winners between Ohio State at Alaska and Northern Michigan at Miami. I am expecting to see Michigan vs Notre Dame in the finals. We shall see!

I just returned home from a business trip last night...getting ready for some CCHA action today!

Notre Dame wins 2-1 over Northern Michigan in a close one yesterday (saw the last half of the game) and Michigan wins 3-1 over Alaska.

Today's Games
Northern Michigan vs Alaska 3:35 ET
Michigan vs Notre Dame 7:35 ET

Well, it doesn't look like the N. Michigan vs Alaska gave is available in my area, but the Michigan vs Nortre Dame game will be carried by Fox College Sports Atlantic. The game should be a doozie. Good luck John. I predict a Michigan win (completely unbiased, of course)!:rolleyes:

Big win this evening by Notre Dame. Congrats! I think we'll be meeting again in the NCAA Playoffs.

Congrats to Notre Dame on their win.

It looks like the Irish and Boston University are guaranteed of getting #1 seeds.

BTW (for those who may not know), the NCAA Selection show is on tomorrow (Sunday) morning at 11:30am ET on ESPN2. :up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)