DISH Drops AMC Networks (AMC Back on DISH channel 131)

I would encourage people to keep calling Dish and voicing their displeasure over the AMC mess. I received a $10 credit per month for 12 months and a $45 one-time credit to purchase a season pass for TWD from Amazon. Do this even if you aren't bothered by it because next it will be something that affects your viewing habits. We as consumers must stand up and speak out when we are used as pawns in these games. I understand it when stations are asking outrageous fees, but this is something completely different. I have also contacted AMC and have told them that if they are not back on Dish for week 2 of TWD Season 3, I will be contacting the advertisers on TWD on Monday to tell them I will not purchase their products as long as AMC is not on Dish. Can't hurt to pressure them from multiple sides!

Worthless channel with lame programming.

It has my favorite series plus a couple more that I like. It is my favorite channel but I only like 2-3 other channels. I'm just hoping they do settle. I have been waiting to switch to Dish from Directv because of the Pac 12 Network but not without AMC and TWD.

Not even trolling. I have never had any reason to watch any of it's programming or any of the other channels that got pulled in this dispute

Then why didn't you simply post this opinion of yours in one of the other two AMC threads? No reason to make an inflammatory titled thread such as this, unless you are trolling.

Which you are.

Not even trolling. I have never had any reason to watch any of it's programming or any of the other channels that got pulled in this dispute

There are at least 100 channels I get that I never watch. I don't feel the need to make a thread asking why other people do though. According to the LA Times The Walking Dead season 3 premiere had 10.9 million viewers. That's more than any episode of any show this year including the big 4 networks. You may not like it but a whole lot of other people do.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...in-season-3-premiere-20121015,0,6201229.story

Could have been said in the thread already well established.

Attachments

• troll.jpg
    troll.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 90

you never watched any of its programming..............

wow, you must have been banned from political threads and just need to vent, LOL..............

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts