FRINGE

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
It's bitter-sweet...I'll miss the show, of course, I have been missing the show for more than a year now. The writers and producers botched this final one-half season.

I was afraid of that.Pretty much the same thing that happened to Jericho and the final season of Lost.

I watched the Pilot over the weekend...man was it ever good, and I had completely forgot Mark Valley (Human Target) was on the first season.

Yep the first season was almost great.The second season as well.It was very reminiscent of the X-files.Somewhere along the way it got very convoluted.Too much going on with altverse and the observers to keep it from confusing the heck out of most audiences.

Seems like we are headed for an ending that I thought we would. A classic time travel wrap up and the entire future we have been seeing never exists. I also saw a glimpse in the preview of the other Olivia. So they might be tying in the alternate universe in the wrap up story too. I really enjoyed this episode and I'm looking forward to the 2 hour wrap up next week. I'll miss the show but I'm glad they will tie up all the loose ends.