FRINGE

Did anyone catch the 1980's or alternate universe style open score and credits last night? Anyway, just a few questions:

- Has there been any mention of what happened to Elizabeth Bishop (Walter's wife)?
- Do both William Bells live in the alternate universe?
- Do you think alternate universe Walter is out to destroy the universe in order to get his Peter back...and were Agent's Dunham and the other children being used to prevent this from happening?
- Who is responsible for removing part of Walter's brain and implanting segments into others?

Great episode so far, but I will never figure-out the purpose of the bald-headed gentlemen.
That was reallyyy strange considering that that event was the first time the 2 worlds were out of balance according to Walter with Peter crossing through. Immediately the bald guy is there?:confused:

Last edited:
Tonight Peter discoved that his daddy is not his daddy and will probably be a guest on Maury next week. Anyway, I say the man trying to cross from the other side before being blocked was Walter who is hell bent on getting Peter back. We shall see.

Tonight Peter discoved that his daddy is not his daddy and will probably be a guest on Maury next week. Anyway, I say the man trying to cross from the other side before being blocked was Walter who is hell bent on getting Peter back. We shall see.

They didn't block him, They tried, but it worked, and he made it over successfully.
Didn't you see the last scene, where they were giving him an injection, and talked about how hard it went?

They didn't block him, They tried, but it worked, and he made it over successfully.
Didn't you see the last scene, where they were giving him an injection, and talked about how hard it went?
You're right...I just watched it again and I completely missed that 15-20 second segment last night. I noticed the shape-shifter called the mystery man Mr. Secretary, which doesn't sound like Walter.

You're right...I just watched it again and I completely missed that 15-20 second segment last night. I noticed the shape-shifter called the mystery man Mr. Secretary, which doesn't sound like Walter.
Who's to say Alt Walt didn't become Secretary of Something?

Who's to say Alt Walt didn't become Secretary of Something?
I guess it's possible, but I just can't see the Walternator doing anything outside of tinkering with his lab toys. Of course, my view may be skewed based on our Walter missing a few pieces of his brain. ;)

Speaking of brain...what ever happened to the missing pieces of Walter's brain? I remember watching the episode "Grey Matters" in which pieces of Walter's brain containing memories of building the gateway were removed and implanted in others (causing everyone involved to go crazy), but I don't recall what happened to them after they were temporarily reconnected by the shape-shifters. I can only assume they were taken by Newton?

Anyway, I'm not sure if it has been mentioned but Fox renewed Fringe for 3rd season (a full 22-episodes).

I'm thinking it's Walter. Especially since the failed Shape Shifter apologized to the read Walter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts