FRINGE

I really liked this episode, it had so many great things going on.

The drug experiment girl was a hoot. It was sad to see Liv's realization that Charlie was dead, and that she failed Belly. Walter being Walter.

Oh, and Leonard Nimoy is a god.

I am glad to hear it is getting better. I am 8 episodes behind right now, and just haven't spent the time to get back into it. I want to. I like the show.

I have watched every episode since day one and couldnt disagree more. The last two episodes have stunk IMO. It was revealed many episodes ago that Walter had experimented on Liv as a child. The two worlds coming together was interesting but I need more.

Last edited:
After reading D.C. comics from when I was a kid , this latest episode could have been written by one of their writers. D.C. comics had a series call the Crisis of Infinite Earths back in 1986 that said that all the parallel earths existed in a multi -verse. I love the idea of parallel earths. In fact I read in a science magazine once that the idea of parallel earths is not just a sci-fi idea. The scientist think that this is a real possibility. Many earths in parallel universes existing at one time in what they too, called a multi-verse.

Argh... April 1st until we see the next episode. :(

Looks to be a good one, showing how Walter snatched Peter from the other dimension.

During that preview, it finally clicked in my mind who the bad guy behind everything really is. I think it's Walter from the other dimension trying to find (and retrieve) his Peter.

I wonder if the other dimension necessarily has a Walter that is on the same wave length as this dimension? I mean maybe that Walter is dead? Or not as smart as this dimension? After all this dimension's Peter is dead already , so why not that dimension's Walter be dead too.

The last thing we need is another LOST!
That's a holdover from when this thread was originally created, since it's produced by the same guy.

Be nice if a mod would just rename it to just "Fringe", especially since it's been 2 years, and Lost doesn't figure anymore into the equation.

I wonder if the other dimension necessarily has a Walter that is on the same wave length as this dimension? I mean maybe that Walter is dead? Or not as smart as this dimension? After all this dimension's Peter is dead already , so why not that dimension's Walter be dead too.
I agree, but it would be a good twist to find out the main baddie is alt-Walter, and I can't see the producers failing to take advantage of it.

That's a holdover from when this thread was originally created, since it's produced by the same guy.

Be nice if a mod would just rename it to just "Fringe", especially since it's been 2 years, and Lost doesn't figure anymore into the equation.

Done. :D

At the time, the title was appropriate given the question I initially posed :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)