FRINGE

While I realized early on when Walter postulated what if you wanted something you lost, he went and got Peter from another reality, especially when they had different memories of Peter's early years.

The inconsistancy is why Peter/Walter seem to have suffered no ill effects from the travel where the other guy was deteriorating so much. Perhaps Walter knew how to operate the device better.

Oh, without a doubt. But its like JJ has a one-track mind: alternate reality on Fringe, alt-reality on Trek, only god knows what reality on LOST. :D

Boy, you are on your JJ bandwagon. Since you probably know, tell us, how many times on each of the ST series did they deal with alternate realities. It's not new, nor abhorrent.

Boy, you are on your JJ bandwagon. Since you probably know, tell us, how many times on each of the ST series did they deal with alternate realities. It's not new, nor abhorrent.

Wow. :rolleyes:

I don't have a problem with the alt reality on Fringe; hell, the entire show is largely unintelligible. The alternate reality at least explains somethings.

I was simply pointing out the fact of how JJ seems to be using these on ALL of his shows.

I don't have a problem with the alt reality on Fringe; hell, the entire show is largely unintelligible. The alternate reality at least explains somethings.
My fear is that the "alt reality" will ruin the show.
Right now it's been a nice mix of scifi stuff and investigative work. But with an alt reality, it runs the risk of getting really stupid.

Enjoying the new season, but not enjoying that they no longer have limited commercial interruption.

I always liked the "Fringe will return in 60 seconds" thing. :)

I think last night's ep was one of the series best. Back on mythology track. Last weeks "Mole Boy" was too X-files, bad fit to the characters.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts