FRINGE

The 9 million on the first week is normally a good number for a FOX show other than Idol; the 13, puts it up with things like the CBS sitcomes. Good news. The key is if it can keep it up once everything else starts to come back next week... and I don't know if FOX has baseball in October... when they do it often kills their shows, being off for 3 or 4 weeks....

Watched the first episode and I just think fox has too much of the same shows with the same plot (conspiracy theories and goverment involvment). Let give you some samples.

Prison Break
Fringe
X-Files

They all have the conspiracy theories in them with the scifi. Can someone do a real sci-fi show without the endless government conspiracy theory nonsense in them. This plot is getting old.

Watched the first episode and I just think fox has too much of the same shows with the same plot (conspiracy theories and goverment involvment).
Can someone do a real sci have the conspiracy theories in them with the scifi. -fi show without the endless government conspiracy theory nonsense in them. This plot is getting old.
Well let's see. There's SGA, BSG, Heroes, Sarah Conner, Torchwood, Dr. Who.

The funny thing is that anyone INside the SG Project in the series is part of the government conspiracy. Anyone OUTside the project could claim government conspiracy. It's all the the character's POV. :)

See ya
Tony

Anybody else bust a gut last night over Walter's line about free satellite TV? The show is getting better and better.

I like the show, but I am annoyed by the mental state of Dr. Bishop. It is just a stupid distraction on the show that he goes in and out of sanity. They should have him recover from the medication that was forced on him in the mental institution and get back more clarity. He should have been locked away to protect society and not for being insane.

yeah I agree with Kab, its kinda funny to see him sometimes....I love the seat warmers line from week 2 by the way.....also episode three was great, no "gross" factor for my wife, we are really really enjoying this show!

Ok... I really didn't like episode 1. Episode 2 was better. Episode 3 was pretty OK. May not delete the season pass after all.

Fringe was #2 last night behind House. Looks like it's good for the season at least.

I enjoyed this show, but I haven't seen any few episodes in quote a while...until this evening when I noticed the TivoHD was once again recording Fringe. Anyway, I really enjoyed the episode and I hope they keep this show around a while longer. Is anyone else still watching this show?

Just came across this article at 'Fringe' season one resumes & there will be reveals... just not this week - KTV: Korbi TV - Zap2it

'Fringe' season one resumes & there will be reveals... just not this week

"Fringe" is finally back this evening with a fresh episode, but it's been so long, I'm just trying to remember where everything was left. Thankfully, KTV's superstar intern Marisa Roffman keeps up with these things. Marisa?

Yes, let's see... Olivia had disabled a bomb with her mind, then learned she might have had some sort of experimental, freaky-deaky testing done to her as a child. Walter realized he might have been the anonymous writer of the ZFT manuscript (the book that talked about technology destroying the world and warned about an upcoming apocalypse). Mr. Jones had disappeared from the hospital room and someone -- or something -- had smashed a hole in the wall to facilitate said disappearance.

So yeah, if you're waiting for answers to those cliffhangers, well, tonight's episode isn't going to deliver. None of those things are even mentioned. But that's not to say it isn't a solid hour. The show just takes a break from the mythology and focuses on some weird cases this week.

Olivia in particular is a busy, busy girl and is required to work on two -- an FBI serial killer investigation where the perp manipulates corpses into works of art and a Fringe team case investigating the identity of a boy who was found in a condemned about-to-be-demolished building.

And since it's TV, the two cases end up colliding in a distinctly "Fringe"-like way.

Just wondering if anyone has any ideas as to where they may be going with this:

Ars cracks TV Fringe code - Ars Technica

It seems like they are giving us words to make a sentence but I'm not so sure...

It's just the same old Abrams stuff he does for every show he's started. Keeps the show fan-boys all excited figuring it out... He did all this and more for LOST, including setting up phony websites, etc...

I am just started to watch Fringe (recorded) and I noticed AI ran two minutes long. I hope to hell they didn't screw up my happy ending (no pun intended).

It probably didn't run 2 minutes long - American Idol probably ran 2 min long; last week idol went 10 minutes long. If they could just get Simon Cowell and the nasty woman Kara DiGuiarda to shut their mouths, we'd be able to watch the shows we want on time. :)

(Notice my words nasty woman - insert whatever else you want there ;) )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)