Group Buy: GEOSATpro C2 LNBF $13.00!!!

I commit to buy ___ GEOSATpro LNBFs:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I still got the "pending payment" status when I logged in this morning. So emailed them asking about it and for a status update since it's been almost a week since I ordered. They said, "Your order has been processed, marked as priority and is in the shipping "Q" to be shipped. Please be expecting a USPS tracking number via e-mail."

CLOSED ?

I called this morning, due to the "Pending Payment" status.
The lady seemed very knowledgeable and capable.
Took care of me and said the order would be expedited.

Well after 5pm on the west coast, there's still no email.
That could be normal. Maybe the package will go out tomorrow.
BUT, now when I look at my account, the total has gone up even more (possibly California tax), and the order is: CLOSED!
Is closed a good thing? I really don't know. :rolleyes:

Either way, there should be some way to interrogate my "orders" and see what business I've done in the past.
Logging into the My Account screen, seems to be a dead end. - :confused:

weird. Mine came today. no labels on the LNB boxes but that's fine :)

The Fedex, UPS, and DHL does not like coming to my home, claiming that they can't find my home location. I live two miles from town and highway!!! :mad:
Sometimes they drop the package at my mother's home.
Sometimes I had to go 35 miles to the distribution site late at night (when the truck finish the route)! :eek: Don't think I did some fussin'...
Weird? yep!

Too bad I did not get into this deal in time. Always nice to have a backup Cband LNB just in case. Did anyone buy extras they don't need?? LOL

ORDER STATUS

Please provide your first and last name, so that we can look your information up. Thank You. You can contact us at 888-483-4673, if you have either not received any message regarding shipping charges, or if you have not received your tracking information after confirming your shipping charges. You can also contact via e-mail at sales@satelliteav.com.

Thanks

My order status when I log into My Account at SatelliteAV says "Closed" as well. Still waiting on the email with the tracking numbers to get more excited! :D

Hope it gets sent out soon so I can watch them sit in a warehouse for a couple days as well in Nevada! At least I know they are on their way! :p

Patiently waiting for the tracking email!

B~Man
ftabman0_avitar-cordoba.gif

My package was waiting on my deck when I got home today...woohoo! With these C-2s and the new switches I got, the FTA system overhaul begins! 5 receivers, 6 dishes, and no more cable-swapping! :D:up (this will take a few days, though) ;)

Please provide your first and last name, so that we can look your information up. Thank You. You can contact us at 888-483-4673, if you have either not received any message regarding shipping charges, or if you have not received your tracking information after confirming your shipping charges. You can also contact via e-mail at sales@satelliteav.com.

Thanks

sounds like someone forgot their password to get in ;)

In due time. The main reason I didnt bring it back was because of the reviews I had. In about a week I got in the C/K1, the conical scaler ring and the 1.2m dish. I didnt want to put that in the signature and honestly I didnt know how the setup would look after I got the 1.2m dish.

I have ideas in my head but havent figured out how to implement them all :)

Thanks

Email must have went to the junk file!

Just got an email from Brian with tracking number!!

All ironed out. :)

K E V I N

Last edited:
In due time. The main reason I didnt bring it back was because of the reviews I had. In about a week I got in the C/K1, the conical scaler ring and the 1.2m dish. I didnt want to put that in the signature and honestly I didnt know how the setup would look after I got the 1.2m dish.

I have ideas in my head but havent figured out how to implement them all :)

Good Enough Dude! Great Review By The Way!! :up :up :up

B~Man

Status
Please reply by conversation.