Sunday Ticket discounts

Status
Please reply by conversation.
No luck in getting the $20per month discount. CSR offered free To-Go, but not really what I'm looking for. I pressed hard and finally pulled back after I was transferred to a "cancellations" rep who wouldn't negotiate and only wanted confirmation that I wanted ST removed from my account. I'll try again tomorrow. Joined DirecTV last year and got ST for free.. wonder if not being an existing paying ST customer has anything to do with my lack of success?

Yep, I think thats what was hosing me, not having ST active and not being able to do it online.

No luck in getting the $20per month discount. CSR offered free To-Go, but not really what I'm looking for. I pressed hard and finally pulled back after I was transferred to a "cancellations" rep who wouldn't negotiate and only wanted confirmation that I wanted ST removed from my account. I'll try again tomorrow. Joined DirecTV last year and got ST for free.. wonder if not being an existing paying ST customer has anything to do with my lack of success?

I'm in the same boat as you. I called just over a couple of weeks ago, but I got the $20 off x 6 months. See my post a ways back.

http://www.satelliteguys.us/directv-forum/216401-sunday-ticket-discounts-6.html#post2239704

I just called in today to get the free HD for 24 months. While we were waiting for the system to update my account with the discount, she asked if I wanted to renew ST, I said I wasn't sure yet and I wanted to think about it. After the free HD discount was applied, she said that she saw I was eligible for the $20 / 6 month discount and free ST To-GO so I went ahead with that too.

I got passed around a couple of times, but I ended up successful. 20x6, no to go though but that's okay I wouldn't have used it anyway.

When does Directv start charging for the first payment for the ticket? When I go online to their site under my account it lists:

NFL SUNDAY TICKET $0.00

When I go to my Qwest account, which I pay my Directv bill through it lists;

NFL SUNDAY TICKET 2010 0.00
Renewal Notice: No Payment Due

Last year I ended up getting the ticket for free and was thinking maybe they auto renewed me for the free price? Also I went to channel 112 and it says I am authorized.

Maybe I called too late. Got the discount last year but this year they have nothing for me. Maybe last year I had luck because I was canceling. This time I just called customer service. We'll see.

Maybe I called too late. Got the discount last year but this year they have nothing for me. Maybe last year I had luck because I was canceling. This time I just called customer service. We'll see.

I'd try again, worth a shot.

I called a couple of hrs ago and got the 2-yr free HD along with the $20x6 ST deal. When I called, I said "Agent" at the voice prompt but that didn't work (looped me back to the voice menu). Then I said "Sunday Ticket" (not "cancel') at the prompt and got the CSR.

The 1st offer was for the $10x6 deal. I hesitated and asked "Do you have another offer?" After he stated the usual (cust in good standing, my programming pkgs, etc) he transferred me to what I assume was a supervisor (or Rention?) and I got everything approved.

I've been on Autopay for several years with the Premium pkg.

I have the $10/6 and he wouldn't give me $20/6. Shame, I might cancel the ToGo option now and just take the $10/6. Finally got my free HD though and 2 months of Showtime

I called today and told them that NFLST was getting a little expensive for me, especially since the team I follow isn't very good.

The guy laughed out loud when I mentioned that it would be pretty sick and twisted for me to pay all that $ just to be frustrated at how bad my team can be.

He offered the the 20X6 off ST right away - which I accepted.

9 year customer that makes virtually no work for them.

I called a couple of hrs ago and got the 2-yr free HD along with the $20x6 ST deal. When I called, I said "Agent" at the voice prompt but that didn't work (looped me back to the voice menu). Then I said "Sunday Ticket" (not "cancel') at the prompt and got the CSR.
Ahh, I think I said something like 'billing'. Will try that.

I have been trying on mondays but no dice, I am guessing that since I have some credits right now It may not be happening, I will keep trying every now and then, but if I must I am ready to pay the price

I just called in today to get the free HD for 24 months. While we were waiting for the system to update my account with the discount, she asked if I wanted to renew ST, I said I wasn't sure yet and I wanted to think about it. After the free HD discount was applied, she said that she saw I was eligible for the $20 / 6 month discount and free ST To-GO so I went ahead with that too.

I checked my account online and they were charging me for ST To-Go. I called them back up and explained how I was told I would get it for free. They didn't see any comments about that and said they couldn't add it. I told them to remove it and credit my account the $10 I was charged.

Originally 1-800-directv. After I got fed up they gave me another number and a pin code to enter. Without the pin code, which was unique for my account and expired after a few days, the number wont do you much good.

Ok I just called and got the $20 credit for 6 months but how long does it take to post to your account online?

:( another monday another try. I will keep trying on mondays, but looks like no discount for me. Its ok, I will pay the full price, love the NFL (though I will keep trying :))

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)