Super-DMA is being released!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Dog6869 said:
I have the roll out date has passed and i have not seen any diffence...
Ok, so how many channels do you now have in your OTA map, and how many of them are hidden?
Do you have any distant stations that you can tune to, but with no PG info?

Ilya, For the past few days I have not received WEWS Channel 5. Does this have to do with the current Super DMA rollout here in Cleveland? The channel is not hidden. It just all over a sudden will not tune. It has been fine for the previous nine or ten months.

grumpy1 said:
Ilya, For the past few days I have not received WEWS Channel 5. Does this have to do with the current Super DMA rollout here in Cleveland? The channel is not hidden. It just all over a sudden will not tune. It has been fine for the previous nine or ten months.
I am not getting Ch.5 either. (Edit: Already getting it.) Probably unrelated to Cleveland Super-DMA, which has just arrived!

Super DMA in Greenville, SC is working great: with the re-scan I picked up several channels that weren't on my list before (now I get channels 3, 4, 7, 9.1-3, 13.1-2, 21.1-2, 29.1-3, 33.1-5, 35 [which should map to 16], 40, 49.1-3, and 62). I bet if I reaimed my antenna I could lock in more of the Charlotte stations, but since I get all network affiliates (including the Charlotte CBS and Asheville, NC and various SC PBS stations) I'm happy.

Thanks Voom!

CDH.

So, how will I know when the DMA is released for my city( Amarillo)? Is there a chart somewhere?

Thanks

I wonder why DMA map hasn't changed. The DMA for Mobile/Pensacola/Ft Walton was released a couple of weeks ago. That new DMA map is 062 but mine reads 0663. I live in a rural area on the northeastern edge of this region. The stations in these cities are my main source of OTA signals but I also get Dothan Ala very well. My hope was that I would start getting the PG for Dothan Ala. Supposedly Dothan's new DMA (171) was released a week ago.

If you live in a "in between" region what the heck is supposed to happen? BTW, I rebooted, and rescanned to see if it would help but no cigar.

I just returned after one month absence. I see I have the super DMA for New York metro area which now adds Connecticut stations as I well (I live in CT). This is great since I get 8-1/8-2 from New Haven loud and clear. However, there is a mapping error in Channel 11-1, which is WPIX the WB affiliate. I get no signal as mapped. What is more, only 11-1 is shown and there is an 11-2. I know I can receive these very reliably because I also have a Huges Directv receiver which mapped this channel correctly. I know that if I could do a channel scan through the installation wizard this would likely be solved. Unfortunately, like others in this thread, I am unable to access the installation wizard. I have been reluctant to do a Factory Reset for fear of unintended consequences. Is there some way to pass this error up to the VOOM techno-geeks to fix (assuming any of them is still around).

Martin21

yanks2402 said:
Just curious....how many cities are still left to get the Super DMA?
We are about half-way through. At present rate of 40 maps/week, we should have all our maps released in less than 3 weeks...

In most cases, the Super-DMA map will not bring you any new channels. Just the program listings for distant stations, if you have any.
For further details please read the second post of this thread: Super-DMA FAQ.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)