Super-DMA is being released!

I am in the Greenville/Spartanburg SC market and can tune in to all of the Charlotte NC stations better than my own. Please give me the guide data for them!

I'm in Macon.Ga. market (#122, some sites are now listing it as #119, I suppose the FCC has recently updated the markets, Voom still has 0122 listed). It would be great to get Atlanta (#9) and Columbus,Ga. (#125) markets...
Thanks Ilya...

P.S. WGXA DT 16 (analog 24) does not recieve any programming information. It currently has no HD, only SD. I don't know if this is why or maybe it's just not mapped in. Thanks for any help....

Well, so far nothing new here in Orlando, FL. I rebooted one STB and did a re-scan on the other. Still receiving Tampa stations, but no guide info. Below is the information for the Tampa stations from AntennaWeb:

WFLA 8 NBC TAMPA FL 218° 57.3 8
WFTS 28 ABC TAMPA FL 218° 57.3 28
WTVT 13 FOX TAMPA FL 216° 57.9 13

I am also receiving the following neighboring stations from other areas:

WMOR 32 IND LAKELAND FL 199° 49.7 32
WOPX 56 PAX MELBOURNE FL 133° 48.4 56

The following information has also remained unchanged:
HAL Version: 00.07.37
Guide Version: 20.02.08
Off-Air Map: 0020

Chicago Illinois, 3rd largest city in the United States...

Can WE get something early on for a change??

NoT whining, but we always seem to get any upgrades, towards the end of the road..
Hey Voom Engineers, how about giving Chicago the Super DMA NOW!!

Thanks guys!

wase4711

Erie Pa. DMA for Buffalo and Cleveland. Will Canadian areas be available to add to US Cities such as Toronto or London?

jonkomar said:
Rescanning my channelstoday, I get KTTU 18 (UPN) from Tucson, but that's it. What other startions are you getting?
Hi Jon,
With today's rain, I'm also only getting KTTU from Tucson.
Normally I get the following Tucson digitals:
KVOA NBC 4.1-4.2 (rf 23)
KUAT PBS 6.1-6.5 (rf 30)
KMSB FOX 11.1 (rf 25) - very rarely though
KOLD CBS 13.1 (rf 32)
KTTU UPN 18.1 (rf 19)
KUVE Tele 46.1 (rf 47)

An update on Super-DMA mapping in Orlando:

I am now getting guide info for a portion of neighboring stations:
WFLA 8 NBC TAMPA FL 218° 57.3 8
WFTS 28 ABC TAMPA FL 218° 57.3 28

I am still not receiving any guide info for the following stations:
WTVT 13 FOX TAMPA FL 216° 57.9 13
WMOR 32 IND LAKELAND FL 199° 49.7 32
WOPX 56 PAX MELBOURNE FL 133° 48.4 56

My OTA map has remained at 0020. I am assuming this will not change. To get the new guide info, I had to reboot my STB. The other STB has not been rebooted and still does not have the new guide info.

Looks like it is starting to happen!! :)

Super-DMA is being released

I'm with WASE4711...don't forget the Midwest folks. :smug

Throw Eastern Iowa in the request game / Iowa City-Cedar Rapids/Quad Cities would be nice.

Take care,
Dave

adamneh said:
I'm in the Dallas area also. I don't think that we will get any more stations with the Super-Dma. There are no other major metro areas near us, unless you count Sherman. I'm in McKinney and I don't pick up the Sherman station. I've tried to manually tune it and I can't get a strong enough signal.

we should be able to get ft.worth stations, and a few others. i live just east of denton and can pick up kxii 12(sherman,dennison,durant) it only shows about half of the time though.

This sounds as if it going to be a long and dirty job getting it right for VOOM.

With the remote push VOOM, then push the green button, then scroll down to Local Channels, push OK. There will be a list of all channels in your local map. If you got the Super-DMA a number of channels will be marked "Hide".

The following Super-DMA maps have been already released, according to what I was told:

New York
Orlando/Daytona Beach/Melborune
Norfolk/Portsmouth/Newport News
Pittsburgh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)