1.10 software version

theph0xx

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 2, 2004
Target Software V. 1.10?

Sorry if this has been addressed in the sticky thread about the new software but I don't feel like looking through a million pages to see.

My target software version in system settings lists version 1.10. Is that what the target has been saying for version 6.10? I'm sure its not a different version, but maybe this has something to do with the boxes crapping out after the software download? Maybe not, just a conjecture. Anyone know whats up with this?

Yeah man you just need to check that main 6.10 thread.. turn off your STB tonight and you'll get the upgrade.

I had the 6.10 version now i have this software.This version has added 5 more OTA scanning channels so thats a plus.Not sure what happen to the 6.10 .

Hello! I received a upgraded version of 6.10 software.I had the 6.10 version for about 2 weeks and came home and now have 1.10 version.Spoke with voom rep and was told it was a newer version of 6.10 for better scanning and closed caption.I am now receiving about 8 more OTA channels than before.Looks like Voom is doing a good job with this. :D

1.10 is the same thing as 6.10. Just press HELP and then INFO and check the "Nep" line. It should say 610.
The one you had before most likely was 6.00 (aka 1.04).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)