Latest osmio4k issues

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Didn't make any difference using Firefox 70.0.1 on Ubuntu Linux or Windows 10. There are other browsers that I could try but it is my opinion that web site developers shouldn't optimize their website for just one browser, anyway. I did did send a message to the admin to see what they say though.
I looked up that error and its a server side error. It may be related to the version of PHP that they are using and a bug in 'Webuzo'

I looked up that error and its a server side error. It may be related to the version of PHP that they are using and a bug in 'Webuzo'

The odd thing is I'm using the exact same version of Firefox Johnny is, on Windows 7 64bit I just converted to Windows 10 64 bit, and I'm not having any issues with their web site. In fact, it also works fine in Chrome. But those are the only two browsers I need/have at present. There's people that post over there, and the only issues I've heard and seen, is getting emails from them which are at minimum delayed at least 10 hours, and/or caught in gmails spam filter.

I just tried that website and had no trouble at all logging in on a Mac running Firefox. I rarely ever go to that forum.

I received an OS Mio+ today. :) I live so close to Titanium that I received it the day after I ordered it!

My initial impression is that its a very capable receiver with LOTS of options, extensions, and addons! After a little bit of searching around I figured out how to change it from a Universal to a Standard LNB with a scan range of 11700 to 12200. I was going to try my first blind scan but the wind blew my dish out of alignment. It also blew down my fence!

• Wow
Reactions: primestar31
I'm running Ubuntu Mate 18.04. I have no problems logging into Legit FTA using Firefox.

I just tried that website and had no trouble at all logging in on a Mac running Firefox. I rarely ever go to that forum.

I received an OS Mio+ today. :) I live so close to Titanium that I received it the day after I ordered it!

My initial impression is that its a very capable receiver with LOTS of options, extensions, and addons! After a little bit of searching around I figured out how to change it from a Universal to a Standard LNB with a scan range of 11700 to 12200. I was going to try my first blind scan but the wind blew my dish out of alignment. It also blew down my fence!

I tried a different browser (Chromium - no addons) and ran Firefox in with addons disabled but still can't register. And I tried to register on another computer. Anyway, this is the response that I got from the legitfta admin:

Hi johnnynobody,

I have never seen this error before, you are the first that I know of.
Legit will run on any browser and any platform, I myself use Ubuntu and chrome for the most part.

Have you tried it on a different computer? or laptop?

If you like let me know what username you would like to use and I will set it up for you.

vip3r
On Tue, Nov 26, 2019 at 10:24 AM somebody <forums@$$$$.tech> wrote:
I tried to register multiple times over several days using Firefox
70.0.1 on both Ubuntu and Windows 10. I never receive an email from your
website. The website times out and gives me a 50x error message. I've
attached a screenshot to show you the error message.

I tried a different browser (Chromium - no addons) and ran Firefox in with addons disabled but still can't register. And I tried to register on another computer. Anyway, this is the response that I got from the legitfta admin:

Hi johnnynobody,

I have never seen this error before, you are the first that I know of.
Legit will run on any browser and any platform, I myself use Ubuntu and chrome for the most part.

Have you tried it on a different computer? or laptop?

If you like let me know what username you would like to use and I will set it up for you.

vip3r
On Tue, Nov 26, 2019 at 10:24 AM somebody <forums@$$$$.tech> wrote:

Can you try from a work computer, on a different network/ISP? Anything, as long as it's not going through your home network.

Can you try from a work computer, on a different network/ISP? Anything, as long as it's not going through your home network.

I'm retired so I don't have access to a work computer. The best I could do is set up my phone as a wifi hotspot and try that. Whenever I feel like doing so. I'll get back to ya.

Apparently, part of the problem is with my email account. So I used an account at a different service. But, I never got the code to register. No, it's not in the junk mail folder. I guess I'll have to wait for files from legitfta to be posted here.

I also had registration issues but was not hard to overcome. I contacted ViP3R and he manually input my user info and I logged in and changed my password and done. There is a thread concerning that. I quote "
Dear guests,

If you are having Registration Problems or not receiving your activation email code please check you spam/junk box.
If still having issues please contact me at

legitftashop@gmail.com
Thank you
"

The only reason for me to sign up with legitfta is to get the firmware for the mio that was mentioned earlier in this thread. Kind of a hassle to get the firmware if that's the only source. I guess I'll jump through the hoops to get registered there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Latest posts