New Software Coming Or Not?

Will be interesting to see who gets their box debugged first... Dish 921 or VOOM settop box, both released about the same time...

but, did anyone say "two weeks" from when?
if they just said "two weeks" that could mean "two weeks" from Christmas.....or "two weeks" from dooms day.........or "two weeks" before they fold up shop and move on

I'll check back in a couple of weeks to see if in a couple of weeks Voom will announce that in a couple of weeks they are making the announcement that in a couple of weeks they will be announcing the software is almost ready to be released in a couple of weeks. Does that almost cover the rest of 2004 except for a couple of weeks?

Indy said:
I'll check back in a couple of weeks to see if in a couple of weeks Voom will announce that in a couple of weeks they are making the announcement that in a couple of weeks they will be announcing the software is almost ready to be released in a couple of weeks. Does that almost cover the rest of 2004 except for a couple of weeks?
Check back in a couple of weeks for my answer. :D

Conjuror said:
Even when it comes (the new software) It'll not fix Voom's low bit rate. Those who can't wait, click here to download it.

I just downloaded the new video driver software that was available from that link, but instead of upgrading my STB it forced my computer to reboot and it installed an INTEL display driver. Yuck! :p ;) :no

I guess I will try again in a couple of weeks. :eek:

Hello everyone!I Just got a new box and the software is new in it there are a couple more options in it i pretty sure that this has been posted.I Have been with Voom since 3/04 Seen the problems with other software .If anybody has any questions about new software feel free to ask.

I'm sorry to have to tell you this but the new software came 2 weeks ago. If you missed it, it will be at least 2 weeks before it comes again.

Maybe they have to order software from Bristol but it'll take two weeks to download it.
What a geographical oddity! Voom is two weeks from everywhere!

:D :D :D
(Oh brother where art thou)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts