NL CENTRAL

Ramy

The Star Wars Collector Podcast
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
Ok, some of you are going to laugh, but go ahead. The Reds will compete for the division IF their young pitching continues to go good like last year for Volquez and Cueto, also if Arroyo and Harrang come around and pitch like they have in the past.

That's why they can compete. I didn't say they would win the World Series or even the NL pennant.

That's why they can compete. I didn't say they would win the World Series or even the NL pennant.

Are you kidding? Our division really sucks.

You to should really get a room!!:rolleyes:;) But seriously, though this division is not as good as others mention in the Sports Section...it will be very competative. It's obvious the class of the division is....almost scary to say it...the CUBS. BUT, Milwaukee has come down a few notches after losing BOTH Ben Sheets and CC to free agency...as well as the Cardinals. The REDS have a very good up and coming pitching staff and the Pirates are as bad as people think. It should be fun....

You forgot to mention the Astros.

Believe me, the lack mentioning them states alot. They have nothing to brag about and they will make minimal noise in the Central....at least in my opinion.
Right now, I think it will be:

Cubs
Cardinals
Reds
Brewers
Astros
Pirates

I think the 1st 2 are locks, the rest, it will be a free for all.....

Is Homer Bailey still in the mix for the Reds? A few years ago he was the second coming.....

milwaukee-brewers-ballpark.jpg

Brewers Baby...Brewers! write it down.

Is Homer Bailey still in the mix for the Reds? A few years ago he was the second coming.....

I think he is still there, but he doesn't do much when they bring him to the majors.

The Cardinals and Cubs will fight for the pennant right down to the last day,, when my Cardinals will take it. Chris Carpenter will pitch like the Cy Young winner he is, again. Pujols, well, he'll be Pujols. Barring any major injury, he'll go down as the greatest player of all time. St. Louis loves him like he's the second coming of Musial. World Series: Red Sox and CARDINALS. This time the Cardinals win it all!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)