NL CENTRAL

WELCOME DeRO!!!

Welcome back to the NL Central, Mark DeRosa. Now playing 3B for the St. Louis Cardinals. Here's hoping you can do for the Crds what you helped do for the Cubs last year and get to the playoffs!

Good luck, DeRo!:eek:k:

It's too close right now, but I am thinking the Cards will probably be the last one standing.

The Cards will win.

Here you go.

N.L.

East -Phillies

Central -Cards

West -Dodgers

Wild Card -Giants

A.L.

East -Red Sox

Central -White Sox

West -Angels

Wild Card -Rays

The Reds have really disappointed me this year. I thought they would do better.

The Reds have really disappointed me this year. I thought they would do better.

I hear ya, but as a long suffering Cubs fan, I'm very accustomed to disappointment!

Interesting to note that the big market, big $ teams that were going to run all over everyone in the league are mortal after all.

Everything is still up for grabs.

Stay Classy Chicago

Anyone catch the fan dumping a beer on Philly's Shane Victorino the other night? How disgraceful....

504x_raul-ibanez-beer-wrigley-thumb-660x562-10524.jpg

They even threw the wrong guy out and let the other one go....

504x_cubs_fans_copy.jpg

That is until recently. Chicago Police finally caught this prick...

John Macchione of Bartlett, Ill., was charged with one count of battery and one count of illegal conduct within a sports facility, according to police.

[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/news/story?id=4396672"]Fan charged for throwing beer at Philadelphia Phillies' Shane Victorino at Chicago Cubs' game - ESPN Chicago[/ame]

Now in proper thread...

F*&^ING DIRECTV TURNED OFF THE PADS/CARDS GAME AT 5PM PDT JUST AS THECARDS WERE ABOUT TO TIE (AND EVENTUALLY WIN) THE GAME!!!! BASTARDS!!!!:rant::rant::rant:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)