NL CENTRAL

That is a surprise. The Reds and Cards split their series.

1. Because they're too cheap to pay their big stars. They did it last year with Bay.

BTW, any Braves fans on here? If McClouth tears it up, will we see an Ode to Nate The Great like we did with last year's "Ode to Jason Bay?":D:D

Last year and this year is different. Bay was gonna be a unrestricted free agent and McClouth isn't getting paid that much.

It still pisses me off though. Everytime I find a player that makes me actually enjoy being a Bucs fan, they get rid of his arse. :mad:

I agree, I think Mark Cuban should come home and buy the Buccos.:up

I have tickets for next Friday to see the Bucs play the Tigers <Cough>Paul<Cough>, I don't know if I'm going to go or not.

Look at my seats, click on section 113.

PNC Park Seating Chart - 2009 | pirates.com: Ballpark

II have tickets for next Friday to see the Bucs play the Tigers <Cough>Paul<Cough>, I don't know if I'm going to go or not.

If the Stanley Cup Finals go seven games, that'll also be on a Friday!

How freaky would that be- two Detroit/Pittsburgh games in separate sports on the same day!

I agree, I think Mark Cuban should come home and buy the Buccos.:up

I have tickets for next Friday to see the Bucs play the Tigers <Cough>Paul<Cough>, I don't know if I'm going to go or not.

Look at my seats, click on section 113.

PNC Park Seating Chart - 2009 | pirates.com: Ballpark
Good seats! You should go. I've splurged on occasion and bought those. The last time I did though, my son and I were sitting almost behind homeplate and these three fat yinzers with beaufonts ruined it for us. Money down the toilet. Now I mostly buy in the 300's and sometimes in the 200's behind homeplate. Can't beat them for the price, and usually you can move to a better seat. :)

Good seats! You should go. I've splurged on occasion and bought those. The last time I did though, my son and I were sitting almost behind homeplate and these three fat yinzers with beaufonts ruined it for us. Money down the toilet. Now I mostly buy in the 300's and sometimes in the 200's behind homeplate. Can't beat them for the price, and usually you can move to a better seat. :)

I probably will go since I promised my daughter.

And potentially miss "Game 7" ????

I think if I were you, I would talk to your daughter and make it up to her over the weekend.

Of course there IS a chance that there will NOT be a game 7.

Jimbo

That is what DVRs are for.:) I can't miss an opportunity to be with my daughter, who knows how long I will be here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)