NL CENTRAL

Sabres, you live in Milwaukee don't you? Ever go to Miller Park? I loved going to games there when I lived in Menomonee Falls. My favorite park next to PNC (maybe like it better ;)). When I had friends in town, I would take them on a tour of the Miller Brewing Company, then we'd go tailgate at MP. Fun times!

I've actually been to three games there, including Opening Night 2001 against the Reds.

Unfortunately, my dad made me leave early to beat traffic.:(

The Reds are now in 2nd place after shutting out the Pee-rats in the rain last night 4-zip!!!...:p Bronson bounces back giving up just 4 hits in 8 innings!!!...:D

Smack!!!...:eek:

That's their 3 shutout in 4 games. The pitching this year is outstanding, now we just need some timely hitting to keep it up.

That's their 3 shutout in 4 games. The pitching this year is outstanding, now we just need some timely hitting to keep it up.

+100 :up

Votto is on fire and Bruce is as hot as a firecracker!!!...:D

Now if we can just get the rest of the team to start swinging the bat like they mean it, we can win this thing, or at the least, grab the wild card!!!...:eek:

Good pitching again last night from the Reds, but still no timely hitting.

The Reds matched their number of shutouts from last year. ALREADY! Wow what a difference a year makes.

Reds should win tonight over Brewers...you have a good pitcher going against one of our not so hot ones. Dount if it will be a shut out though. Also...I was watching sports center today and did not even see the nighlights from the Brewers win last night...even though it was the 17th in a row vs Pirates...(think that would make the cut...Guess Favre stole the highlight reals again)

Reds should win tonight over Brewers...you have a good pitcher going against one of our not so hot ones. Dount if it will be a shut out though. Also...I was watching sports center today and did not even see the nighlights from the Brewers win last night...even though it was the 17th in a row vs Pirates...(think that would make the cut...Guess Favre stole the highlight reals again)

No shutout for the Reds - Brew crew scores 15, ouch! I went to the game last night. After a slight rain delay the Brewers pounded the crap out of Arroyo early (so much for the Red's league leading ERA). Game was over after 2 innings and the fans began to bail out, except those with Brewer gear on (I had on a Brewer cap :)). Ryan Braun's grand slam off Arroyo in the 2nd was dead on in center. That kid is looking good.

Seems like the top of the NL Central is starting to pull away from the bottom already. :(

No shutout for the Reds - Brew crew scores 15, ouch! I went to the game last night. After a slight rain delay the Brewers pounded the crap out of Arroyo early (so much for the Red's league leading ERA). Game was over after 2 innings and the fans began to bail out, except those with Brewer gear on (I had on a Brewer cap :)). Ryan Braun's grand slam off Arroyo in the 2nd was dead on in center. That kid is looking good.

Seems like the top of the NL Central is starting to pull away from the bottom already. :(

And the Pirates keep losing and losing. Another losing record year. Make Mark Cuban the owner.:D

And the Pirates keep losing and losing. Another losing record year. Make Mark Cuban the owner.:D
Agreed. I don't agree with his politics, but I like his style of ownership - win baby!

I'm starting to wonder if the Pirates will ever have another winning season in my lifetime. :mad: