NL CENTRAL

Bill Hall just saved it for Bush!!!! :eek:

BTW, BillD mentioned earlier that he has sent messages in the past when something like thi is going on to alert us baseball fans in case we care to tune in. All without saying anything about what it REALLY is. I decidee to follow thru today. I trust I offeneded no one.

The NO NO is over thanks to Matt Stairs!

And Ramy. ;) :D

The Reds take 2 out of 3 from Chicago and went 7-3 on their 10 game road trip. :D

The Reds take 2 out of 3 from Chicago and went 7-3 on their 10 game road trip. :D

Whoo-Hoo!!!...The pitching seems to be a lot more consistent this year, and that's a good thing!!!...:cool:

I do wish that we could start hitting more, tho...we need to score more runs, as most of the wins on the road trip have only been by one or two runs. and that is cutting it too close for me!!!...:eek:

Right now the Pirates have the lowest team ERA.

[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/stats/aggregate?statType=pitching&group=9"]Moved Permanently[/ame]

Some teams can't win in a specific place:

the Utah Jazz have not won in San Antonio since 1999.

The Lions have never won in Washington D.C.

Sabres, you live in Milwaukee don't you? Ever go to Miller Park? I loved going to games there when I lived in Menomonee Falls. My favorite park next to PNC (maybe like it better ;)). When I had friends in town, I would take them on a tour of the Miller Brewing Company, then we'd go tailgate at MP. Fun times!

Now I'm married. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts