Getting new software V726, are you?

I got the upgrade as well. not explored it fully but had to reboot last night and noticed it this morning. Howerver, my PG has not come back or updated. Waiting for a hit there.

FreddyvsJasonvsAsh said:
Yeah, I was wondering the same thing? Why doesn't the time show up on the LED? You can clearly see that it's meant to.

I think I read from much earlier in the year that the front display is unusually bright and a regular display would look more like NASDX in Times Square than what you might want showing 24/7 in your display room.

vurbano said:
Its been over a year since Voom started and they are just now implementing caller id? Whoever is managing the programming of this Moto should be FIRED!!!!!
It took Dish over a year to implement CID on the 6000.

I'm not targeted yet on either stb.

Have they changed the stinkin Program Planner to more than a single incident?
Has Power On been changed to be the Default?

DarrellP said:
It took Dish over a year to implement CID on the 6000.
IIRC, That was due to a legal issue. It was actualy released with working CID.
They then removed it for about a year.

Kevin, thanks for the explanation, what does IIRC mean? That's about the only abbreviation I haven't been able to figure out. Thanks.

I received the update last night, but since then I have not had any PG information. Is anyone else having this problem?

My PG is loaded ok since i rebooted this morning.
Just checked it since i was out all day.
Called ID works also. Comes up in a rectangular box in the upper left.

FreddyvsJasonvsAsh said:
I saw something in those pics......How in the heck do you have 31 OTA channels? I'm in Las Vegas and only have 11

Those are my pics and yes many are sub channels from PBS stations and educational (University) Stations. There's one religious station that has 3 sub channels and they are all in SD.
Really only have about 6 or 7 that show HD content when available, mostly the networks.

bman549 said:
My PG is loaded ok since i rebooted this morning.
Just checked it since i was out all day.
Called ID works also. Comes up in a rectangular box in the upper left.
Can someone post a screenshot of the callerid in action?

vurbano said:
Its been over a year since Voom started and they are just now implementing caller id? Whoever is managing the programming of this Moto should be FIRED!!!!!

I am nowhere near as bothered by that as DirecTV dragging their feet on implementing Home Media Option for the DirecTiVo. What has it been now, two years?!?!

How long does this update take??? I got home, turned on my tv and had a blank screen...box looked like it was locked up so I rebooted it. turned it back on and got an info screen with all kinds of data, at the top it says "Identifying updates-completed"

Now it has been stuck on "Locating updates" going on half an hour...the last option is "receiving updates". I figure if it can't even locate the updates, it sure isn't going to receive them. Am I having a problem or is this normal?

Seems like I've got it. How do you get to the set-up screens? I can't find them.

Brian

New software looks good to me. Not many changes other than the CallerID and a few new menu's. Looks like a menu is gone from the system settings menu as well.

-John

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts