NL CENTRAL

Although, having CC last year was a fun, and Brewers will miss him, I think that they will be overall a better team: one more year of experience under the belt, playoff feelings, better coach, Ben Sheets is a good player, but Brewers never had 100% from him because of all his injuries.
Go Brewers:hungry:

Ok, some of you are going to laugh, but go ahead. The Reds will compete for the division IF their young pitching continues to go good like last year for Volquez and Cueto, also if Arroyo and Harrang come around and pitch like they have in the past.
iagree.gif
laughing.gif
hilarious.gif
green_laughing.gif
rofl2.gif
white_laughing.gif
lol%20sign.gif
sHa_sarcasticlol.gif

Shift the hate to the Yankees and their overspending unfair playing field existence.

Except till there's a REAL CAP, the yankees are doing nothing wrong.

None of this , pay us extra if you want to abuse the existing cap.
There should also be a minimum, the min. should go on a 3 year avg. and be set at like 40 - 50 M.

Of course if the did put a cap on, it would be something that most teams can't reach, so it wouldn't effect the yankees anyways.
200M per year ...
They would still be able to work around it because they just move the money over x amount of years, but there has to be a better way of doing things.

Jimbo

You hate the Brewers? :confused: they have sucked since 82'. Why hate them? Shift the hate to the Yankees and their overspending unfair playing field existence.

Prince Fielder is an ASS.

It doesn't bother me with how much they spend, one day it will bite them in the ass.

I wish the Pirates would spend half of what they spend, do you know back in 1992 when the Pirates last when to the playoffs, their payroll wasn't that much lower than the Yankees.

Pirates -$32,589,167 1992 Pittsburgh Pirates Statistics - The Baseball Cube

Yankees - $35,966,834 1992 New York Yankees Statistics - The Baseball Cube

It doesn't bother me with how much they spend, one day it will bite them in the ass.

I wish the Pirates would spend half of what they spend, do you know back in 1992 when the Pirates last when to the playoffs, their payroll wasn't that much lower than the Yankees.

Times have changed haven't they? The Yankee's spend almost that much just on A-Roid.

Agreed on Fielder. Braun is the real deal.

I like the Pirates when it was Stargell, Garner, Parker, Tekulve, the candy man....back in the 70's.

back when baseball was fun and salaries not so absolutely insane.

Kent Tekulve - there's a name I haven't heard in a long time. That guy was "lights out" in '79.

I loved that guy. That underhand fastball he had was a killer. I see him now on FSN Pittsburgh. He's an analyst after the Pirates games. Like all of us, he's put on the lbs over the years.

Kent Tekulve - there's a name I haven't heard in a long time. That guy was "lights out" in '79.

I loved that guy. That underhand fastball he had was a killer. I see him now on FSN Pittsburgh. He's an analyst after the Pirates games. Like all of us, he's put on the lbs over the years.

And it wasn't just one inning, more like three, and it seemed like he pitched in every game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts