FRINGE

The Bald Man

Has anyone else noticed The Bald Man (albeit with his hat on) making quick appearances in the last two episodes? Two weeks ago, he was in the background during a TV report, last week, crossing the street in front of the building where all the "jumpers" went. Interesting. Also, heard Nimoy's voice on the old tape Walter was watching. I think it was the best episode of the series.

Has anyone else noticed The Bald Man (albeit with his hat on) making quick appearances in the last two episodes? Two weeks ago, he was in the background during a TV report, last week, crossing the street in front of the building where all the "jumpers" went. Interesting.

The Observer/Watcher has been in every episode (even before his initial appearance (he appears in the background))

http://eastereggs.fringetelevision.com/search/label/Observer

Last edited:
Leonard Nimoy is joining the cast of Fringe as a regular. He's going to play the former partner of Walter! That should be awesome...

Breaking: Spock (aka Leonard Nimoy) cast as 'Fringe's' William Bell - KTV: Korbi TV - Zap2it

I have been reading the Fringe comic books (there have been 3 issues so far, and they take place in the past as a story between Walter Bishop and William Bell. Supposedly they are authorized, so the stories do a good job fleshing out some of the back-story.

Did you get to see the end credits or any "previews' tonite? The station I was watching just chopped it off after the shot pulled back from the building where Bell was.......thank you again Idol Network!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts